Hi Balu,
Once you have this document, share it with everyone so it helps more people
start Free Software activities in their campuses.

Add a section to mentor people to contribute to Free Software. A great way
for people to work with real world software and learn from the best
programmers in the world. One analogy that Prof. Abhijit of college of
engineering Pune uses is a comparison of Mechanical engineering and
Computer science. No mechanical engineering student get to see the design
of Mercedez Benz, BMW or Ferrari, but computer science students have the
privillege to see the code for the best tools in the filed like kernels,
compilers etc. It is made possible by Free Software. Students should make
use of this privilege. Many of the advancements in science and technology
is made by improving what is currently availeble. Getting into Free
Software is best way for computer science students to understand how things
work. Also the exerience of working with software used by people every day
will help them understand real problems people have and prepare them to
solve real world problems. Also search for vtu floss campaign and you'll
find some good arguments. Let us know how it goes.

On Feb 2, 2013 1:45 AM, "Balasankar Chelamattath" <c.balasan...@gmail.com>