Dear Members,

OSFY's March issue lets you explore the power of the virtual world and
brings you some interesting reads on virtualisation.

Special Read
--Ensuring security on Open Source Virtual Platforms.
--Going virtual with OpenVZ
--For SMB's, virtualisation is the way to go.

Developers' Terrain
--A few Things You Should Know About Futexes.
--Plan an Android based Device For an Enterprise.
--Introducing Celery with Python+Django.

Admins' Corner
--Open Source Access To MS Exchange Server using DavMail.
--A look At the Basics of LVM.
--Deploying A Ticket Request System With OTRS.

For U& Me: It's For Everyone

--How OSS helped A Construction Company Almost Halve its IT Budget.
--A review of Viridis:A Low-Power Linux-Powered Super Server.
--Red Hat top honchos get up close and personal with Team OSFY.

This issue comes bundled with a free DVD: PCLinuxOS. It also includes
ISOs of Snowlinux, Arch Linux and Zorin OS.

You can get a copy of our magazine from your nearest newsstands or you
can subscribe at
http://electronicsforu.com/electronicsforu/subscription/subsc2scheme.asp#.

To locate some dealers selling OSFY close to your home, you can check
our website: dealers.efyindia.com. If you face any issue related to
availability of our magazine, contact us off the list.

Regards,

Team OSFY