Just one question, When you see no page on Mr. Raj Mathur on Wikipedia, Why
don't create a one page and then inform the community to share his thoughts
/ information on wikipedia about him. After all that is all wikipedia
exists.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Linux Lingam <linuxlin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Balwinder S Dheeman <bdhee...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On 04/12/2013 01:04 AM, Linux Lingam wrote:
> > > though his name does show up in some searches on wikipedia.
> >
> > See Gora Mohanty's article on Raj "oldmonk" Mathur
> > http://buckycat.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/a-last-waltz-with-oldmonk/
>

> thanks. have seen and read it,
> but buckycat.wordpress.com <> wikipedia.
>
> regards
>

> > --
> > Balwinder S 'bdheeman' Dheeman
> > (http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)
> >
> > "GNU/Linux, developed by volunteers, is much better, but it's not
> > the best as yet. Do you too work on making a difference?"

> --
> niyam bhushan

♫ "You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and
believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in
Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."