On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Ashwin Dixit <ganeshacompu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings fellow-Linuxers,
>
> I have a vision to share with you.
> Whether you call it a utopia, or a dystopia, I leave up to you.
>
> There is great power in people's numbers.
> I feel that a critical mass is gathering behind FOSS and BitCoin.
> I feel that these Davids can potentially overthrow Goliaths.
>
> Please read my latest blog article and share your opinion:
>
> http://ownlifeful.blogspot.com/2013/04/bitcoins-potential-for-social-change.html

I think that this ongoing experimentation with bitcoins will serve as a
basis for creating
future currency, but in its current form, there is just too much bias
towards early adopters,
and hence no confidence in people who have been too late to the bitcoin
goldrush; and
this will be the downfall of bitcoin in current form.

--
Regards
Tavish Naruka