On Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 11:56:31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Now that I think about it, google calendar notifications are not making it
> through our greylisting.
>
> Does anyone have a list of google mx servers (not gmail).

Assuming  that you are planning on white listing them what you need is a
list  of their servers that send e-mail which isn't necessarily the same
as the list of servers that accept e-mail.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     "Behind every successful organization stands one
Rod Dorman               person who knows the secret of how to keep the