From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] =
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Coveney
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 3:59 PM
To: IMGate@mgw2.MEIway.com
Subject: [IMGate] OT: Looking for a good Howto on integrating Antivirus =
with
IMGate

If any one has any recommendations on integrating Anti-virus on an=20
IMGate or standalone
Postfix box please drop me a link. My old anti-virus server is starting=20
to show its age and
I would like to replace it with a Postfix based AV Scanner (current is a =

vendors qmail and
Kaspersky setup). If feel I have a better understanding of the Postfix=20
system over the qmail
system and logs. (please no flames)

After Googling around I am only looking for some additional=20
tried-and-tested Howtos.
I would really like benefit from others experimenting and testing.
I would be willing (and prefer) to run this on a separate box and under=20
FreeBSD.

I am considering ClamAV and/or Kaspersky as the engines - and would be=20
willing to hear
other considerations and input on these.

If this is too far off-topic, please feel free to drop me a line=20
off-list otherwise on-list is fine
for me.

Thanks all for you input,
Kevin