Thanks Len,

Ok so I cant get around the transport map.  I would think the next logical
thing would be to try and add the domains I want to the transport map after
its exported from IMail.  Or is there another way to do this?

Not being well versed in unix commands is there a way that I can modify the
following script to place something like his in the transport map -

domainabc.com smtp:[111.222.333.444]
domainefg.com smtp:[111.222.333.444]
domainhij.com smtp:[111.222.333.444]

ImailUsers.exe
sed "s/$/     OK/" imailusers.txt >relay_recipients_unsorted.txt
sort relay_recipients_unsorted.txt >relay_recipients_sorted.txt
uniq -i relay_recipients_sorted.txt > relay_recipients
sed "s/$/ smtp:[66.150.139.80]/" imailusers.txt > domaina.txt
cut -d "@" -f2 domaina.txt > domainb.txt
sort domainb.txt > domainc.txt
uniq -i domainc.txt > transport

Todd