Another option is to add a client restriction at the beginning that has:
IMGATE_IP    OK
*                    REJECT
postfix will reject all connections except those coming from the imgate IP.

A better way would be to use a firewall on that postfix server (I use PF on
freebsd) and only allow connections to smtp from that one IP.  Then all
other connections would be blocked.

John