In the event someone's worried with the patch being in russian, I
uploaded an english version with clearer instructions on how to patch
the system, as well as removing the watermark:
http://www.mediafire.com/?42ip0z6csb443rd

Jaime, the feature is dependent on CPU, not the chipset. Mainstream
and regular embedded Core Duo CPUs support the feature.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS