Listening in now (1415 GMT/UTC) on 12065 kHz. and via the internet, the
scheduled program (up to now) "Late Night Live" is missing with alternative
rock music from Triple J taking its place at this time.  On the RA web page,
there is a notice stating:

"Schedule update
We are in the process of updating our radio schedule. We’re introducing some
new shows and some existing ones have moved to new time slots. Please stay
tuned, we’ll be publishing the full new schedule soon."

LNL is a Radio National-sourced program, so I gather this means it's either
being moved to a new time slot or (hopefully not) dropped altogether.  No doubt
a bit of confusion wrought by the thoroughly precipitous manner in which the
ABC has had to adjust to the government budget cut that prompted that all this,
a budget cut the Coalition had claimed prior to its election that it was in no
way contemplating.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY
wwlgonline.com