Hi,
Thomas Themel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote on 2007-04-09:
> I'll publish a complete version including the build/install stuff and
> docs after a little testing (maybe after I figure out the bindmap stuff
> that tuomov was referring to :)).

Okay, since it works for me, here goes:

darcs get http://wannabehacker.com/repos/mod_xinerama-3/

or via HTTP: http://wannabehacker.com/src/mod_xinerama-20070409.tar.gz

It works on my personal unecological penis enlargement using a pretty
much unmodified ion3 config. If you encounter any problems, please let
me know.  Thanks to tuomov for the outline (and of course the window
manager running it).

ciao,
--
[*Thomas  Themel*] Freedom includes the freedom to be foolish,
[extended contact] to be sick. Free choice includes the freedom to