Hi,

Am Freitag, den 15.07.2016, 20:33 +0200 schrieb Makarius:
> The current Isabelle Jenkins setup has changed focus slightly. There
> are more continuously built "artifacts", like documents, but
> important "telemetry" data visualization is missing. So we are flying
> blind concerning performance figures, not just for AFP (as we do for
> many years), but also for the main repository.

if you have the telemetry data you want to visualize, and just need a
tool for rendering them nicely, you can have a look at the tool I wrote
for GHC:

GHC instance: https://perf.haskell.org/ghc/
Tool website: https://github.com/nomeata/gipeda

It targets git, but you could either replace the git-specifics by
equivalent code targeting mercurial (they are similar enough in these
matters), or run it over a git mirror of the repositories.

Greetings,
Joachim

--

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner