On 08/12/2016 15:01, Florian Haftmann wrote:
Hi all,

when testing polyml-test-7a7b742897e9 I found out that this breaks
session Algebraic_Numbers in the AFP:

*** At command "value" (line 42 of
"/mnt/home/haftmann/data/tum/afp/devel/thys/Algebraic_Numbers/Algebraic_Number_Tests.thy")
*** exception Div raised (line 302 of "./basis/InitialBasis.ML")

It looks like a change in the semantics of integer division in PolyML,
but this is entirely speculative.

No, it was a bug in the testing version of Poly/ML. Thanks for pointing it out and in particular including the line number which allowed me to see immediately what was wrong. Hopefully the commit I've just pushed will have fixed it.

David