> On 24 Apr 2017, at 17:12, Andreas Lochbihler <andreas.lochbih...@inf.ethz.ch>
> wrote:
>
> Sure. Whenever I have to push something to the Isabelle repository, I use the
> Jenkins testboard installation to see whether something broke. It works more
> reliably than the previous testboard infrastructure, which often ignored some
> commits.

The same applies to me (VU Amsterdam), and I believe Mathias Fleury (MPII
Saarbrücken) is also a heavy user of Testboard when he modifies Isabelle (e.g.
the multiset library).

From a pure basic user's perspective, I don't see much of a difference between
Mira and Jenkins. To me it's just Testboard, and most of the time it works, and
then I'm happy. Sometimes Mathias just sends me a link to a patch he's pushed
to Testboard for me to review, before he pushes it to Isabelle. That's also
very useful.

Jasmin