On 10/05/17 13:07, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> Thanks for those graphs, which are really interesting. Note in
> particular the sharp drops in elapsed time or heap for Analysis,
> Probability, Algebra and several others. What gets the credit for this?

This is indeed the canonical question. In a later iteration, the
presentation should allow to click there and go to the changeset id in
the repository.

Right now I can only answer this informally: it is in the vicinity of
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/0f3fdf689bf9 where I have
rearranged some parent images, both for clarity and for performance
improvements. This was motivated by the still pending reform of
session-qualified theory names.

In fact, since such session rearrangements can sometimes go amiss, that
project also motivated to get the performance charts right now, so that
we can proceed more boldly without messing it all up.

        Makarius