`We're not against Blackout 505 rallies'K Pragalath
<https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/author/pragalath/>  | May
21, 2013
PAS  Youth chief Nasruddin denies allegations that his wing is not
supporting the black rallies against the results of the 13th general
election.

<https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/10/16/umno-menik\
us-bila-berdepan-mca/attachment/nasrudin-hassan-tantawi-2/> PETALING
JAYA: The PAS Youth wing today rubbished claims made by a prominent PAS
blogger that the wing was giving the cold shoulder to the series of
Blackout 505 rallies organised by its ally, PKR.

PAS Youth chief,  Nasrudin Hassan Tantawi, who is also Temerloh MP,
denied allegations by  blogger Tulang Besi that his wing was shunning
the rallies being held  nationwide to protest against the electoral
fraud allegedly committed by  the Barisan Nasional.

"Those are lies. It is not true. It is our stand to oppose any form
of electoral wrongdoings.

"In  fact, we have already engaged our lawyers to file election
petitions,"  said Nasrudin in response to allegations by Tulang
Besi.

Tulang  Besi, whose real name is Abdul Rahman Khalid, had claimed that
PAS Youth  wing are not participating in the Blackout 505 rallies.

"Based on  the information that I have received, the pro-unity
government groups  within PAS have been objecting any forms of protests
against the GE13  results. It is no surprise that Nik Abduh openly
rejects the Blackout  505 rally efforts via his Facebook.

"Did you realise that the PAS  Youth chief and deputy chief (Nik
Abduh Nik Aziz, who is also Pasir Mas  MP) have not been involved in any
of the Blackout 505 rallies?

"They  are not bothered about Election Commission's cheating.
The deputy youth  leader even scolded those who demonstrated. Are you
getting worked up  to join Umno already?" the asked on his Facebook
page yesterday.

The  rallies are led by Opposition Leader and PKR de facto leader Anwar
Ibrahim against the `stolen' 13th general election by the
"illegitimate  BN government".

The first rally was held in Kelana Jaya stadium on  May 8, and drew a
crowd of about 100,000. This was followed by similar  rallies in Batu
Kawan, Ipoh, Kuantan and Johor Baru. There are plans for  a similar
rallies to be held in Alor Setar and Malacca later this week.

On  allegations that he and Nik Abduh were not present at any of the
rallies thus far, Nasrudin said: "My absence does not mean that I
oppose  those rallies. Unfortunately I have a tight schedule and it
clashes  with the dates when those rallies take place."

Related Link:
Post message:
ip...@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:
ipjps-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:
ipjps-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:ipjps-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com>

Switch to: Text-Only
<http://us.mc1404.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ipjps-traditional@yahoogr\
oups.com&subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> , Daily
Digest
<http://us.mc1404.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ipjps-digest@yahoogroups.\
com&subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>  • Unsubscribe
<http://us.mc1404.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ipjps-unsubscribe@yahoogr\
oups.com&subject=Unsubscribe>  • Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  • Send us Feedback
<http://us.mc1404.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ygroupsnotifications@yaho\
ogroups.com&subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20redesigned%20individual%20mail\
%20v1>

Kirim email ke