Thank you Mark and we agree it is time for right minded people to come together regardless of religion or "isms" to stand for what is just, true and right. May G-d bless our efforts. I am sending your inspiring message to other forums so that many more can read it.

Peace,
Nashid

mark glenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To all our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world from all of us here at the Crescent and Cross Solidarity movement:

We (and in particular those of us who are Catholics) completely reject and condemn the latest statements attributed to the crypto-Rabbi who currently sits in the Vatican and who dares to call himself a follower of Jesus Christ. There are a few of us out here who recognize the fact that the Catholic Church was taken over many years ago by the Jewish agenda, and that the recent statements attributed to this modern day Judas are meant to enflame those in the Muslim world and to further the 'clash of civilizations.' For him to say such an ignorant, inflammatory thing given the current goings on in the world and the amount of suffering that is being endured by those in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon shows him to be merely a tool of the Zionist agenda and as such a pawn of the AntiChrist.

We therefore call upon not only Catholics but indeed people of good will all over the world to catagorically reject what this man has said and to recognize that this is just a preparatory step to some act of terrorism being perpetrated against the Vatican itself so that it can be blamed on some 'fanatical Islamic group' and thus mobilize a billion Catholics into going to war against over a billion Muslims.

To all our Muslim brothers and sisters throughout the world who are the only ones fighting the beast, know this--we at www.crescentandcross stand with you.

The Crescent and Cross Solidarity Movement

www.crescentandcross.com

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword...'--Jesus of Nazareth

"Strive as in a race to achieve the
goal of excellence in all that you do."

For real insights visit:

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/

Regards,
Nashid __._,_.___

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com