srirangam wrote:
> how to generate barcodes using itext and conver into images and store it in
> database using java. Please hel me in this and appreciate, if you send some
> sample code ASAP.

You can create a java.awt.Image instance with the subclasses
of Barcode, see the API documentation:
http://www.1t3xt.info/api/com/lowagie/text/pdf/Barcode.html#createAwtImage(java.awt.Color,%20java.awt.Color)
But Alexis is right: iText doesn't create images in the sense
of a PNG, GIF,... image. You could easily convert the java.awt.Image
to such an image type, but your question is way off topic on this
list. I mean: if you don't even know how to store an image in a
database, you shouldn't expect any help here:
http://www.1t3xt.com/docs/faq.php?branch=faq.newbie&node=natural_selection
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA