Hello Ravi,

that would be done in your settings file using a module nested element
documented here :
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/module.html
I guess you can write <module name=“com.mycompany” resolver=“filesystem"… />
and it will work just fine.
Your settings file has also to configure the filesystem resolver. The attribute
name on the filesystem tag should match the resolver attribute on the module
tag.
I found one example of an ivysettings.xml with a module tag here :
https://github.com/vaadin/book-examples/blob/master/ivysettings.xml

Regards,

Antoine

Antoine