Hi,

I voluntarily maintain a free community knowledge base project to help
people understand and choose among the many different web development
technologies. I'd appreciate a hand capturing the unique aspects of Ivy. If
you know Ivy, please go to the following link to answer a questionnaire
about it. This will be a big help to anyone trying to decide which package
manager to use and which features can be provided by a package manager.

When you're finished just reply to this message so people know that you
have. It would be nice to get 2-3 replies but I shouldn't need more than
that.

Click here <http://www.dancancro.com/technology-questionnaires/> and choose
the Package Managers questionnaire.

Thanks,