Hello IVY users/developers,

I am now immigrating my project to with IVY libraries dependency
management,  I have built our shared repository, in regarding of how to
retrieve the libs from shared repository and put into use, I have below two
approaches I am just asking you guys experts what's the best practice and
make sense more in generic.

1. Use ivy retrieve task to make a copy of libs into project folder from
repository, in Ant build script, we will use these libs as classpath to
compile, re-org them and finally package as war/ear
this will leads less dependency with IVY once we retrieved the libs, but we
will have several copy of these libs e.g. in cache, project folder and
shared repository.

2. Use IVY cachepath as for compile target, once compiled then use ivy
retrieve task to retrieve the lib to package as war/ear, this sounds that
compile and distribute will be in different term, but need more changes in
build xml that more depends IVY cachepath.

What the best practice should be?

Thanks.