Am 07.07.2014 06:41, schrieb 304747446:
> the output of ./configure is in the configure.txt
> the output of make is in the make.txt
> the output of make install is in the install.txt

At the moment I'm not able to reproduce because my development-computer
is missing udns. But as far as I understand the source-code of
./configure --enable-sqlite is not willing to take a path as arguement.

On the output you posted here, configure does not mention that it is
checking sqlite-support.

Have you tried to run ./configure --enable-sqlite without arguement,
does it give you an error (because it is not able to locate sqlite)?

If it finished without any error, check if sqlite was mentioned on the
output. If it breaks because of an sqlite-related error, try to set
CFLAGS and LDFLAGS and rerun:

  CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/sqlite3/include" \
  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/sqlite3/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/sqlite3/lib" \
  ./configure --enable-sqlite

You may want to do this with OpenSSL as well as it is also not mentioned
on the output.

--
    \\\||///