Hey there Dave,

Dealing with SSL certs are a PITA however, in today¹s world - quite
important if not mandatory. I would recommend, if possible, running
the components with the -D option to get verbose output. You may have
to re-compile the binaries to enable debug support. The output is very
detailed and has helped me in the past quite a bit.

I haven¹t tackled this problem yet but will be soon enough. But don¹t
Hold your breath for it.

Shawn