W dniu 03.05.2016, wto o godzinie 02∶12 -0700, użytkownik
li...@lazygranch.com napisał:
> How exactly do I specify the cachain for a self signed cert.

You need to put your root CA used to sign the cert to the CA certs
store specified in 'cachain' option.

This is to encourage deployments to stop using self-signed certs, of
questionable security, and instead get a real cert.
You can get real, widely accepted certs for free.

> I get openssl error 18 meaning it can't be verified. Setting
> verify-mode='0' didn't help.

verify-mode sets how should the server verify client provided
certificates. 0 (SSL_VERIFY_NONE[1]) is the default.

[1] https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_verify.html

--
 /o__
(_<^' I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.