W dniu 30.05.2016, pon o godzinie 15∶40 +0200, użytkownik Matěj Cepl
napisał:
>    https://metajack.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/choosing-an-xmpp-server/
>
>    by heart, don't you? When doing large changes in the
>    codebase, it would be probably prudent to take those
>    objections into considertaion, especially database
>    transaction “abuse”.

:-)
https://github.com/jabberd2/jabberd2/blob/master/etc/sm.xml.dist.in#L212

I am still not fond of the synchronous nature of storage interface, but
changing this would require rewriting it from scratch.
Also having an asynchronous interface for immediate in nature backends
like file backend or BDB, would require arm twisting.

But I do keep it in mind.

--
 /o__ "Zaphod grinned two manic grins, sauntered over to the bar
(_<^' and bought most of it."