Greetings,
I am attempting to remove support for the RC4 cipher in TLS connections to
Jabber2d, per results of a recent security audit.  I have done this for our web
servers and other encrypted services already.  I am not finding any information
as to how to make this change in jabber2d.
I’m using jabberd version 2.4 from the EPEL repo on Centos7.  The only info I
could find on the list was someone asking this question a few years ago and
being told it was an experimental feature.
http://www.mail-archive.com/jabberd2@lists.xiaoka.com/msg02359.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/jabberd2@lists.xiaoka.com/msg02359.html> . I’m
hoping this feature has been included in the release and I am just having
issues finding that information.

Thank You
Pete Fuller