On 02/01/17 21:19, Tomasz Sterna wrote:
> You should rather use standard privacy lists. XEP-0016
> It is possible to allow messages from contacts on roster only.

Of course, I use XEP-0016 (it should be a subset of XEP-0191, shouldn't
it?), but I wondered whether you (or anybody else) could point me to
some HOWTOs or examples?

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Economics is the only discipline where two people can win a Nobel
Prize for saying exactly the opposite thing!
    -- Eamonn Butler of Adam Smith Institute
       on Nobel Prize awards for year 2001