W dniu 09.01.2017, pon o godzinie 12∶58 +0300, użytkownik Eugene
Agafonov napisał:
> I've got two columns on not-quite-wide-window and have to scroll
> screen twice for each column to observe whole content.
> I've got three columns on a-bit-wider-window  and still see scrollbar
> :-)
>
> Was it intentional?

Yes. The column width is fixed for comfortable reading.
If you have enough horizontal space you may even have 4 columns. ☺

--
 /o__ Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
(_<^' in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.