Hi,
The casual gaming world has been booming and I would like to take a shoot at
making one on my own.  However, the only game I've built were during my course
work a few years ago in college.  I don't have a good grasp on the available
tools out there.  By that I mean I really have no idea.  The game I'm thinking
of is a time management game like Diner Dash.  But really something small and
simple that I can program on my spare time.  Can anyone recommend me a tool or
set of tools and libraries that can help me get started.  I would really
appreciate it.
[Message sent by forum member 'hosthvo' (hosthvo)]