Hi Piet,

Thank you for your input and suggestions.

I also discovered that the problem can be avoided by expanding the clip region
but this example with the rectangle is only the very simplest case of the
overall problem I am facing.  I have found that this problem applies with
shapes of all kinds and complexity and expanding the clip region is not so easy
given that the shape is not a simple rectangle.

How can I solve this problem in a more general sense with more complex shapes?
[Message sent by forum member 'qu0ll' (qu0ll)]