According to Joshua Engel's "Programming for the Java VM", that is not
part of the verification algorithm. I had planned to do something
similar in Kijaro, and instead have NetBeans issue warnings when
neglecting to catch a checked exception - but I never really found out
how to override NetBeans version of javac, I assume its the same
problem Reinier struggles with for Lombok.

/Casper