Obfuscation is another technique but requires you to obfscuate all JS files at the same time (even HTML file with inline JS) It's harder to get it work as it needs some specific rule that you have to set by hand and you cannot share you obfusctaed files, of course.

Just curious what is the rate compression you have Felix (as you use an old version I do not know the original size), 50%?

Seb