You want accessibility view.
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John R. Vaughn
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Print view in MS word

List, having a couple of issues,

Running windows 10, Office 2010 and latest jaws 18 on a Toshiba laptop:

1. When I bring up a Word document, jaws announces the name of the document
and at the end says "print view"

Do we want to have documents in print view?  Seems like there was a setting
in options to change this by checking or unchecking a check box with the
space bar. Unless I am remembering incorrectly, seems like print view had
some issues and we were advised to not use print view.

2. When I bring up the find dialogue with Control key plus letter F, after I
have done my search, I cannot get the dialogue to close so I can reload the
Find command to look for something else in the Word document. My sighted
wife says she has to click an X next to the name being searched to close the
find dialogue.  Seems like we used to be able to use the "escape key" to
dismiss the find dialogue.

Thanks for any help.

John

That said, I have no problem using the Jaws find command of jaws key plus
control key and letter f.

Has the operation of the find function been changed? I used to use office
2003.