There is no wrong way, or rather one way is no more right than another. FYI this is how I do it myself.

-----Original Message----- From: Gail the U. S. Male
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 3:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] 32 or 64 bit pc

Hi, there is a much easier way! Go to your C drive. Open it, and look
through your folders, if you have a folder that says program files x86 you
have a 64 bit machine, however if you see only one program files folder,
that says just that "program files, " then you have a 32 bit machine. This
is how VFO group/Freedom Scientific says to do it.