Hi Mike.

If you hav'nt any program that requires java, it is'nt longer nesesary to install java, it will only make your computer more unsecure.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Mike B.
Dato: 14. april 2017 22:46
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] Java & Jaws

Hi Adrian,

Okay, did you enable the Java Access Bridge in, Control Panel / Ease of
Access Center / Use the Computer Without a Display link?  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.
----- Original Message ----- From: Adrian Spratt