From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of patti
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 11:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] print screen

No this didn't work for me.
Is there any other way to find out where the print screen is?
Patti

Hi,
Press the windows key and on the edit box type paint can enter.
I'm not sure on either the tab key or the up and down arrow follow the prompts,
when you enter the paint can, there is going to be an untitle doc, press enter
to open it You have to save it and rename it, and attached it to an email, by
copy, cut & paste.
The last time I tried it didn't worked, because it had links in it.

Maybe you can make this work if needed in an emergency, Screen Shot in the
iPhone:
you press the home button and the Power button together at the same time down ,
until you hear the snap of the camera and release quickly, The picture of that
screen shot went to your camera roll.  Then you opened that picture in your
camera roll, there is an option to "share" that picture (which is the screen
shot, there is option to  assign the photo to wall paper, send the photo in a
message, etc.
HTH,

                                        Jorge