Hi all. Does anyone know of a program or website where one can enter prefixes
or suffixes and come up with a list of words containing the same? I am trying
to correct some Braille errors from various quotes I have copied for personal
use, and am running up against some real doozies. I thought a program or
website like this might be helpful. Unfortunately, the dictionary programs on
my BrailleSense u2 and BrailleNote Apex, while great for dictionary and
thesaurus references, are not helpful for something like this.

Cheers!

Michele