From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bible

Can you send mt the online site again?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Vos
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Bible

Note that at Optasia Ministry we have bibles in almost any version you want.
We can send them to you in HTML format with links to books, chapters and
verses, or we can provide you with the Bible in simple text files.
That way you can load a Bible onto a portable device and carry it with you.
In addition we have a wealth of commentaries, theology, devotional reading.
Check us out at
www.optasiaministry.org
Tom Vos, director