Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about Word 2010

Vicki,

I use print view in MS word 2010 and JAWS 18. I'm not sure why you'd ever need to choose draft view (you have the correct term). Here's what CathyAnne Murtha says about draft view in her textbook on Word 2010 for screenreader users:

Draft – This option displays the document in the full window of Word and removes the print formatting. You can use this layout but I find the print layout more conducive to insuring the document is properly laid out.>