From: Gene Warner
To: JAWS Users
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessible partition manager

Hi All!

It may be a day late, but I hope all you father's out there had a great
Father's Day!

I want to do some experiments with my computer, such as try out Windows
10, but don't want to mess up my current Windows 7 set up, so I bought a
drive to do the experiments with.

So now I need to be able to clone my Windows 7 set up to the new drive.
Some time ago someone had told me that Partition Guru was accessible, so
I installed it and prepared to clone my drive. I was able to get to the
dialog where I choose the source and destination drives, but found that
only the touch cursor could navigate around it, I also found out that
that was all it could do. I even tried using the touch cursor to set the
focus, then switch to the PC cursor to select or activate my choice.
Nothing worked.

So does anyone know of a partition manager that actually is accessible?

Or if there isn't an accessible partition manager, could I use Back up &
Restore to make an image of my current drive, then restore the image to
the new drive?

Thanks!