Wow! This is exactly what has been going on with one of my boxes over the
last two weeks. I didn't have a lot of time to trouble shoot so I just set
up a new computer at my job until I can do a complete Windows reset.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:48 AM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with my documents

I am using the latest jaws and win 7. This really has been going on for the
past few releases of jaws.
I go to owner, my documents and find my working document. Make a few changes
and save it. If I then alt tab around I get back to my documents and it just
says message, there is no list.
Again going to desktop, owner and my documents I get the list when I save
one again my documents just states message. Now alt tabbing around will
bring me to an empty my document folder two times. Working on some documents
for my web page yesterday I had my documents with no list showing up 5
times. A system restart get rid of them I can not use alt F4 to close the
empty my document folder.
Any ideas on how to correct this?

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: