Hi:

   Here is what I do. When I open the digest I search for the string "essage: "
(without the quotes). This puts me on the first message. I read using the arrow
keys until I hear "Original message" or something that sounds like I've read it
previously, then I use the F3 key to find the next occurrence of "sage: '.

   I know it sounds kind of cludgy, but I can skip through a digest in about
half an hour.

   If this is not clear enough, let me know and I can take another stab at
explaining it.

Take care...

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 273-8702

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.