Good Morning,

I posted this question a few days ago and got no response, so I thought I would
try one more time.

Can someone explain to me the differences between Office 365 home, Office 365
personal and what a key card is?

Also, if there are 5 subscriptions, do the people sharing the subscriptions
have to be in the same household? I have a friend who lives in a different town
and I am wondering if I can share the subscription with her on her computer and
mobile devices, even though she is not living with me.

I also would like to know how the different versions, home, personal, etc. work
with JAWS. I have JAWS 14 and 18.

Thanks.

Vicki