Hello Vicki,
Office365 personal allows one to only install a copy of office on one
PC and one mobile device or tablet,  while the home version allows for
installing on five computers or mobile devices. On the personal, you
get 1 TB of onedrive storage for you. On the home version each person
gets 1 TB of onedrive storage and you should be able to share the
subscription with your friend as long as she has a Microsoft account
ie @outlook.com account but I would gather instructions on this so
that you are aware how to do this. If she installs office on her
computer and then on a mobile device, it would count against your
subscription.
The key card is only for a stand-alone office that one use to be able
to buy on cd. In my experience, I have seen this only allow for
installation on one computer. My understanding is that feature updates
 also do not arrive as quickly or at all with this version of office.
To activate office, one would have to enter the key card number into
the product and it would inform you where to go to download this copy
once the card is received in the mail.
As you would be receiving Office2016 with any of these options, JAWS18
would be the only version that would work.