Hello,

Yes, I know, "don't shout", but I have a JAWS-RELATED work emergency and need
immediate help from someone on this list if possible. The short version is that
a workstation critical for every aspect of my job keeps giving me the choice of
"demonstration mode for 40 minutes", or activating "full version", which is
already there and has been for years. To confirm and use that version I need
the authorization code. I don't have the CD which contains it, and the
supervisor who does is away. Is there a place within the JAWS menu or Help to
find that authorization code? I think I used to know this. Thank you all for
anything you can tell me.

Andy