From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Shields
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 9:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] URGENT! Authorization number?

Hello,

Yes, I know, "don't shout", but I have a JAWS-RELATED work emergency and
need immediate help from someone on this list if possible. The short version
is that a workstation critical for every aspect of my job keeps giving me
the choice of "demonstration mode for 40 minutes", or activating "full
version", which is already there and has been for years. To confirm and use
that version I need the authorization code. I don't have the CD which
contains it, and the supervisor who does is away. Is there a place within
the JAWS menu or Help to find that authorization code? I think I used to
know this. Thank you all for anything you can tell me.

Andy