From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of rosecomb...@cox.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 Outlook 210 notifications

I just had to buy a new computer.  Outlook 2016 from office 365 keeps notifying
me every time a new e-mail comes in.  I don't mind the sound, but I don't need
to be interrupted by another e-mail if I am reading one or composing one.  I
did not have this problem on computer that died.  How can I fix this please?

Rose
rosecomb...@cox.net