JAWS sleep settings are the same no matter what version of windows is being used. Now having said that they normally go into effect when a program is loaded and turn off when the program is exited. There is not normally any delay at all. For example open book puts jaws to sleep right away without a delay at all.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 12:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws takes a nap after fifteen seconds

Hi Adrian & Ted,

For whatever reason I didn't catch the original post, but this almost sounds
like a Jaws sleep setting.  I say that because Jaws works just fine in
Openbook, but no other programs.  I have no idea how sleep settings would be
configured in Widows 10, so a call to FS / VFO as Adrian suggested would get
you your best answer.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Adrian Spratt