From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows10 question

I won't mind giving Edge a spin just for the hell of it, but I suspect it
won't be as good as Firefox or even Chrome for quite some time, as far as
convenience ad ease of use with JAWS goes. For the moment at least, you're
definitely better off using those browsers. As Ed said, Edge support is
still in the preparation stage. Apparently you can use it with NVDA, but how
well it works, I have no idea.