I am new to Office 365, and Outlook 2016.  First how can I see how many
messages are in a given folder every time I wish to know that information.

Second, when using spell check why am I asked if I wish to check the
original message every time when it isn't what I want.

I don't need to play 50 questions with sending e-mail messages, do I want to
download external content, do I want to send when I said I did .  I have
traveled through options several times, all 13 categories and still am being
annoyed with more questions than I wish to have to answer.

Annoyed, and when I type in my e-mail address it wants to capitalize the
first letter when it isn't a capital.  When I try to correct this error it
wants me to take some action.

Tired of playing 50 questions for every e-mail I send or receive!

Rose

rosecomb...@cox.net <mailto:rosecomb...@cox.net>